The motorcycle has always dreamed of young and old. But from dream to reality, there is often the obstacle of the budget. Acquiring a motorcycle on credit can then be the ideal solution if the household budget can support this monthly charge. You still have to choose your type of credit. But also opt for a motorcycle really adapted to its needs.
What credit to buy a motorcycle?
Different credit solutions exist to acquire a motorcycle. They each have their advantages:
– the credit allocated to the purchase of a motorcycle: this loan formula is offered by the dealer when selling a new motorcycle in particular. The amount allocated is strictly identical to that of the purchase price of the vehicle. Acceptance of the credit triggers the order of the motorcycle, and receipt of the motorcycle starts the start of the reimbursement period. This direct link between the start of the loan and the issue of the motorcycle simplifies matters. However, the rates of assigned credits are generally not among the most advantageous on the market.
– personal loan: it is the most widespread credit solution in terms of consumer loans. Intended for several uses (car, motorcycle, vacation, etc.), the personal loan is offered by all banking and credit institutions. A good way to bring competition to negotiate a lower interest rate. Its amount is not assigned to the price of the bike, and it is therefore possible to borrow a little more to equip (helmet, jacket, top case, etc.).
– revolving credit: with higher rates and shorter repayment periods, revolving credit imposes substantial maturities. It is generally chosen by people who cannot access a conventional credit offer.
– long-term rental (LLD): this is a rental formula paid by a monthly rent over a period generally ranging from 3 to 36 months. At the end of the contract, the motorcycle returns to the dealer to be sold. It is necessary to peel the terms of the upstream contract, and in particular the conditions of repair of the motorcycle at the end of the contract
– rental with option to purchase (LOA): it differs from LLD, because it offers the possibility for the user of the motorcycle to negotiate its purchase at the end of the contract.
Compare motorcycle loan offers to choose better
To easily compare credit offers, banking establishments provide loan simulators to internet users. Perform an online motorcycle credit simulation with us to adjust the amount and duration of reimbursement to your needs!
After choosing the best credit offer, you must be able to subscribe to it. Very often, buyers who are refused a loan because of their low borrowing capacity turn to more expensive solutions such as revolving credit. The acquisition of a motorcycle having only very rarely an emergency character, it is very often preferable to postpone its purchase time to build up a personal contribution which will allow to be in a more favorable situation.